South Bethany Police Department - Part and Full Time
The South Bethany Police Department is now accepting applications for part and full time Police Officers. The South Bethany Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.
The Town offers an excellent benefits package for full time officers including:
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent health insurance;
- Life insurance;
- State pension;
- Paid holidays;
- Uniform cleaning allowance;
- Certified Officer comparable to Delaware COPT standards
- Applicant must be a United States citizen
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Delaware residency is required
- Applicants must have a current, valid driver’s license
Applications can be obtained by clicking the above link. Mail applications to Town Manager, 402 Evergreen Road, South Bethany, DE 19930 or email .
Resumes will not be accepted unless accompanied by a completed application.
THE TOWN OF SOUTH BETHANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER